Location: Munich, Germany
Technology is cool, but you’ve got to use it as opposed to letting it use you. (Prince)
We believe in smart technologies that make life easier for individuals and businesses. If you also love working with sophisticated technologies, let’s talk about what we are doing.
croit is a young and innovative company developing one of the most sophisticated management solutions for unified software defined storage systems based on Ceph. Besides our core product, we offer our customers hardware, consulting, and training. And we have several new projects in our pipeline dealing with topics like virtualization and containerization.
We have many ideas and look for more hands at our white- and keyboards for the following tasks:
- Planning, developing and improving our software
- Supporting and consulting our clients
- Solid Kotlin/Java knowledge
- Linux shell and database knowledge
Nice to have
- Experience with storage systems, especially Ceph
- Experience with networks
- Have fun solving challenging technological tasks
- Teamplayer with strong own opinion
- Strong customer orientation
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Reliability, flexibility, and commitment
For us, it is not that important how and where you got your knowledge. It is more important for us where you stand today and that you want to go further! Be open, have the wish to learn, and bring in new things!
What we offer
- Amazing team
- An exiting technological environment
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- Test environments to play around with
- Conference visits as participant or speaker
- Room for own ideas
- Attractive compensation
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV.