Why croit? Experience meets Expertise
The entire croit team has a strong IT background with many years of practical and management experience in all areas relevant for the development of software and the operation of clusters in data center environments, in particular:
- continuous use of Ceph since 2013 (first stable release was 2012 so that’s pretty much from the beginning)
- datacenter experience since 2001 including Ceph operations and everything else relevant for datacenter operations, e.g.:
- networks, infrastructure, virtualization, security, monitoring, support, planning, etc.
- experience in optimizing performance and configuration from many different setups
We are also proud to be:
- Ceph foundation founding member
- The Linux Foundation member
- RIPE Network Coordination Centre member
- regular speakers on Ceph Days (see our blog posts)
- RedHat partner
But of course we are most proud of our customers, many of whom we have won after helping them run their clusters.
Please contact us for references!
What can we do for you?
We enjoy working with Linux, networks, hardware and storage systems and we like to share our experience with our customers. How can we support your projects?
croit Storage Consulting
Our croit storage managment solution for Ceph is of course our main product. Besides that, we can support you in wide range of further storage related topics like ZFS, NFS, SMB, S3, Swift, etc. Wether you want to discuss scaling, performance, access, security, or else - we are here for you! Contact us!
You have questions regarding your Linux installation? We can help you with that as well as this is where our roots are from and our solution runs on different Linux distributions. Contact us!
A solid storage clusters comes with a well designed network. We have lots of experience in designing networks for high reliability and throughput while optmizing it for low latency and high security. Contact us!
You want everything from one source? We can help you to define the best hardware for your cluster taking different parameters into consideration. Please check our hardware section
Where do we offer consulting?
We support our customers worldwide, whether with advice or active help, from a distance or on site!
Video conference? Screen sharing? VPN? SSH? Skype? Google Meet? E-Mail? Chat? Remote product presentation? There are several ways to provide remote consultation and support and we are happy to adjust to your preferred way.
Consultation at your premises
We are happy to visit you for on-site consultation or support. Especially for planning workshops or in-depth analysis of requirements it can help to work through things closely together and in a concentrated manner.