Pre-Sales Engineer for Software Defined Storage
Location: Munich, Germany or Worldwide Remote
Our mission is to develop the best possible solution for managing Ceph based Software Defined Storage. We believe that this is an interesting, exciting and varied playground and we are looking for personalities to join our sales team that like to bring people, organizations and technology together.
- As member of the sales team, you are the face to our customers
- You have a lot of technical knowledge and experience in the storage market
- Coordinate and execute demos and PoCs for customers and partners/IHVs
- You understand the pains and needs of our (potential) customers and help them to create a very good solution
- Enable and work with channel partners and IHVs
- Actively maintain positive customer relationships to ensure account retention and growth
- Coordinate supporting activities (e.g. involve support or consulting colleagues if and when necessary)
For us, it is not that important how and where you got your knowledge. It is more important for us where you stand today and that you want to go further! Be open, have the wish to learn, and bring in new things!
You bring, besides a solid knowledge of Ceph/SDS products and sales and an open and communicative style, experience in the IT industry, preferably storage, linux, and networks. As a passionate pre-sales engineer, you know the solutions and technologies in the market and you are also well connected to potential IHVs and customers in the market.
Besides that, you
- are a teamplayer with strong own opinion
- have a strong customer orientation and
- are fluent in written and spoken English.
#What we offer
We offer a young and fast-growing company with a good culture based on collaboration and mutual support and plenty of room for personal development. We certainly take care about onboarding and continuous learning to get you comfortable with our technology.
- Amazing team
- An exiting technological environment
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- Test environments to play around with
- Conference visits as participant or speaker
- Room for own ideas
- Attractive compensation