You can access your CephFS block storage with our NFS gateways.
The process is quite similar for either:
- Navigate to http://[hostname|ip-address]:8080/services
- Press + NFS in the action bar at the bottom of your window
- Select as many servers as you like
Once the services are created you will be redirected to the NFS view.
Now to access the created NFS gateways, you need to create an Export:
- Press + Add export
- Enter the NFS export path
- CephFS: Enter the filesystem path you want to to export
- Add permissions
Clients can connect to any NFS gateway directly. However you probably want to make it highly available by setting up a failover. Learn how to do so here.